Setting up on your own for the first time can be daunting. There are a number
of important decisions to be made, and, legal and tax obligations to comply with.
How we can support you
Depending on your needs, and how much you wish to do yourself,
we can support you in the following ways:
Decision-making on going it alone
- Advice on which legal structure is most appropriate to your business
- Support to formulate a Business Plan or Tax and Cashflow Illustrations
- For contractors, advice around IR35.
Business set-up and tax registration
- Company and partnership formation
- Advice on shareholdings/guidance on Partnership Agreement
- Assistance in registration for Corporation Tax/Self-Assessment, PAYE and VAT, including advice on which VAT scheme is most appropriate
- Tax planning
- Raise awareness of other obligations, eg, professional indemnity insurance, home-working, your legal obligations as a director.
- Provision of secure Online Booking System to cover all your obligations for record keeping in a very efficient way. See Online book-keeping for more details
- Advice on extracting profits, and claiming expenses, from your business in the most tax efficient way.
What happens next
A brief no-obligation meeting is usually enough to establish the following:
- Understand your business needs
- Discuss the key steps you need to go through
- Agree any areas you wish to cover yourself, and
- Agree how we will support you.
We would then send a follow-up quote based on our discussion.
Up to this point there is no fee.
You will continue to receive on-going support directly from Dawn Goddard as and when you need it. She will reply directly to any queries, either by telephone or email. Where required, WebEx, Skype or face-to-face meetings can be arranged for discussions. We will keep close to your business and also highlight any tax or legislation changes which may affect you.
See Services and pricing for fee rates in relation to above.[/fourcol_three][fourcol_one_last]
“Having established two businesses myself, and helped many of my customers do the same, I have the experience to support you through this challenging and exciting time.”
Dawn Goddard CA, Goddard Solutions