Goddard Solutions provide easy access to all aspects of your accounting and taxation needs. We can help your business get started, provide book-keeping solutions, support all your taxation obligations and advise on tax planning.
Our commitment is to provide each customer with a professional, individual service specifically designed to meet your needs, at competitive rates.[dropdown_box]
Services include:[unordered_list style=”tick”]
- Guiding you through the set up of your own business and decision making on going it alone
- Tax advice on extracting profits in most tax efficient way, and expense deductions
- Cloud-based book-keeping systems giving you real time anywhere access to your financial records and covering all your on-going needs. See Online book-keeping for more details
- Preparation and submission of Year End Tax and Companies House Requirements, for example, Tax Submissions and Annual Company House Returns
- Low cost payroll including online submission of all employer and employee returns and auto-enrolment.[/unordered_list][/fourcol_two][fourcol_two_last]
Other services include:[unordered_list style=”tick”]
- VAT advice
- Personal self-assessment tax returns
- Tax planning
- Business plans and cashflow projections
- Contract reviews.[/unordered_list][/fourcol_two_last][/dropdown_box]
Every individual in business, whether self-employed or running own limited company, needs to submit an annual self-assessment tax return. Incorporated businesses and partnerships also require to submit an annual tax return for the business. Limited Companies and Limited Liability Partnerships will need to prepare accounts for Companies House. However, in addition to these services, our approach is to work with our clients throughout the year rather than just at the year end [dropdown_box]
[fourcol_one]Packages from £85 per month plus VAT
[/fourcol_one][fourcol_three_last][unordered_list style=”tick”]We can assist with:
- Year-end Accounts preparation and submission to HMRC and Companies House
- Production, and submission to HMRC, of your Corporation Tax return, together with preparation and submission of the annual Companies House Return (for Companies and Limited Liability Partnerships)
- We keep close to your business throughout the year to identify areas where tax efficiency can be improved and inform you of changes that affect you. Around the tax year end, we review the personal tax position of all director/shareholders and discuss any recommended actions with you. In addition, during the preparation of the year end returns, we will ensure that tax efficiency is maximised.
- Fee includes a year-end meeting, either face to face or using Skype or WebEx
- Year-end packages for Sole Traders and Partnerships from £250 plus VAT.[/unordered_list][/fourcol_three_last][/dropdown_box][hr]
Whether your business is just starting up or a well established company, we can provide flexible, professional support as and when you need it. For most customers, additional services are built into monthly fee package.
[fourcol_one]Hourly rate of £75[/fourcol_one][fourcol_three_last]
Initial and on-going advice[unordered_list style=”tick”]
- Our tax and accounting advice service covers all key areas relevant to the small business. Examples are: which VAT scheme is most appropriate for your business; tax planning for retirement; and support for the preparation of financial projections to support funding.
- Reduced hourly rate of £50 plus VAT for any book-keeping assistance
- On-going and routine initial support is normally designed into a monthly package
- All fees are agreed in advance, so there are no surprises.[/unordered_list][/fourcol_three_last][/dropdown_box][hr]
We can provide you with a market leading Cloud-based book-keeping system that covers all your on-going book-keeping needs.
[fourcol_one]£25 per month
FreeAgent, the simple all in one book-keeping and financial management system on the Cloud. Visit Online book-keeping for more details.